Welcome to the GAD Resource Pool Database (GRPD). This website is owned and managed by the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW). Please read carefully the content of these terms and condition of use. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The PCW reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the site to any person who violates these Terms of Service.
You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not copy the content of this website without written permission.
The PCW respects the intellectual property of others and holds no claim to copyrights of content that is owned by a third party or is in the public domain. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or you are aware of any infringing material within GRPD, please contact us immediately.
Membership, Registration, Termination and Passwords
To use certain features of the GRPD provided by the PCW, you must sign up on the form(s) provided. If you become a member of GRPD, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and agree not to sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights.
When registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Membership Form and to maintain and promptly update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time for any reason and without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your GRPD account using your name in whole or in part without your permission. If you believe someone has accessed your username and/or password without your authorization, e-mail us immediately. The PCW cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
License to The PCW
By posting a message, uploading a file, providing information to, communicating with, or otherwise placing any material on the GRPD, you are granting PCW, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form or any kind now existing or developed in the future. All rights in this term are granted without the requirement for additional compensation of any sort to you and without further permission required.
In no event shall PCW or its service provider be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the GRPD, even if PCW or a PCW authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
PCW has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PCW of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Revisions and Errata
PCW does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PCW may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PCW does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- We will collect and use personal information with prior consent of each individual who signifies interest to be part of the resource pool and solely for the purpose of consolidating a directory of practitioners and experts on gender that are capable of supporting the gender mainstreaming efforts of PCW.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment the aforementioned purpose or until member wishes to revoke their membership.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to members.
- You may choose to restrict access to your personal information by customizing the privacy settings to configure what information can be viewed and by whom.